First off I hope you’ve had a Merry Christmas. I hope you haven’t drank too much, eaten too much, or spent too much time with your family. Remember, everything in moderation!
One of the best things around this time of year is the amount of sport on. If you like soccer there’s a load of that on. The NBA had a series of high profile games on Christmas Day which are always much appreciated by me. And the NFL has a full slate of games on this week. There’s only 2 weeks left in the regular season. Unfortunately it doesn’t look like I’m going to finish in the money in the Supercontest.
- Bengals +3.5 Again, even without Dalton, I’m on the Bengals.
- Ravens +10 I like the number considering the they’re at home against their old enemy. 10 points is too much for me considering.
- Miami -1.5 thank you very much.
- New Orleans +2.5 I’m happy with the likelihood that Brees will play.
- Lions -9.5. 49ers are bad, Gabbert is terrible.
- Redskins 2.50 (+150)
- Bears 2.50 (+150)
- Ravens 5.00 (+400)
- Bengals 2.65 (+165)